Tuscan Arugula Salad
- 8 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® Parmesan cheese, shredded (#70946)
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thin strips
- 8 ounces MARKON® lemony arugula (#V5508)
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 ounces CULINARY SECRETS® Golden Tuscan Italian Dressing (#31472)
- 4 ounces COBBLESTREET MARKET® goat cheese crumbles (#12854/#18816)
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed (Delivers within 3-5 business days) (#KB682)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide the Parmesan cheese in half and arrange each half in a circle on a greased baking pan. Bake for 6 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Using a spatula, place each round over an upside-down bowl and slightly press down with a paper towel to form desired bowl shape.
- On a baking pan, lay out the prosciutto evenly and bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the arugula, artichoke hearts and Golden Tuscan Italian Dressing and mix until evenly coated.
- Place equal amounts of the mixture in each cheese bowl and top each with half of the prosciutto, goat cheese and pistachios.