Tunisian Berbere Harissa Wings
- 6 Naked wings, thawed and grilled through
- 4 Tbsp Berbere Harissa
- 1 Persian or Kirby Cucumber, cut into 1/4 spears
- 3 oz Marinade for cucumbers
- 4 oz Mint Yogurt Sauce
Marinade for Cucumbers
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground coriander
- Combine ingredients and heat, don’t boil; cool to room temperature.
- Toss with cucumbers and let sit for an hour.
4 oz Mint Yogurt Sauce
- Combine 8 oz plain yogurt (not Greek) with 6-8 chopped mint leaves and the zest of 1 lemon.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Chicken, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch