- 12 oz Bean Black Fancy with Ferrous Gluconate
- 2 Ea Tortilla Flour Golden Wheat 12" Pressed Meets School Grain Requirements
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Whole Peeled Reclosable Bag 100-130 Cnt/lb Fresh, Minced
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seed Ground
- 2 oz Onion Yellow Jumbo Us #1 Fresh, Diced
- 3/4 oz Pepper Pasilla No Stem
- 1 1/2 Tsp Sugar Brown Light
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive 10% Blended
- 4 oz Shrimp White Raw Peeled and Deveined 31-40 No Tail Individually Quick Frozen
- 1 Tsp Chili Ancho Powder
- 3 oz Cheese Chihuahua Shredded Refrigerated, Divided
- 4 oz Lettuce Shredded 1/8" Fresh, Divided
- 2 oz Tomato Roma Fresh, Diced and divided
- 1/8 oz Onion Red Jumbo Us #1 Fresh, Sliced thin
- 1/8 Ea Cilantro Bunched Fresh, Chopped fine
- 1/2 oz Sour Cream Tub Bulk Refrigerated
- 2 Ea Lime Us #1 175/200 Size Fresh, Juice only
- In a hot sauté pan, add the pasilla Chile’s, yellow onion, garlic and cumin with the oil. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Place the mixture into a blender with the black beans. This should create a paste.
- Whisk the sour cream vigorously until it is a sauce like consistency.
- Toss the shrimp in the ancho powder and sauté until cooked through.
- Place the black bean paste onto the tortillas and top off with the chihuahua cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes and remove.
- Toss the shredded lettuce with the lime juice and cilantro. Top off the tortillas with the lettuce mixture, diced tomato, shrimp, red onion and drizzle the sour cream on top.
- Top off the tortillas with the lettuce mixture, diced tomato, shrimp, red onion and drizzle the sour cream on top.