- 8 oz burger patties
- 3 tsp Thai red curry paste (for hand made patties)
- 3 tsp Chinese 5 spice and salt (for preformed patties)
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 1 pkg shredded cabbage, 16 oz
- 1 lime, juices
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey or Agave Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Mayo
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Thai chili garlic sauce, to taste
- To create the slaw, mix all liquid ingredients together until fully blended. Add shredded cabbage. Toss.
- To create the mayo, combine all ingredients.
- For burger patties, if creating your own patties, mix 1/2 tsp Thai red curry paste into each patty until seasoning is evenly distributed. Salt exterior of the patty. If using a preformed patty, season outside with Chinese 5 spice and salt.
- Grilled burgers to your desired doneness, assemble and serve.