Tabasco Butter Grilled Oysters Parmesan
- 1 ea HIDDEN BAY® Oyster on the Half Shell, frozen
- 1 oz Red Pepper Sauce
- 2 oz Sweet Cream Butter, Unsalted, Melted
- 1¼ oz Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/8 oz Parsley Flakes
- ¼ ea French Bread Pistolet, 10"
- In a small sauce pan, add butter, Tabasco and parsley and cook until melted.
- Then place oyster on grill, top with melted butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until oysters start to plump.
- Serve with sliced French Bread on plate.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood