Sweet & Sticky Citrus Wings
- 10 ea Naked Chicken Wing
- 1/8 oz Whole Garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 oz Olive Oil Blend
- 1 oz Orange Marmalade Bitter
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1/8 oz Ground Ginger
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Light Amber Honey
- 1/8 ea Lemon, zest only
- 1/8 oz Green Scallion, minced (optional)
- Heat the chicken wings in a deep fryer or 350°F oven until an internal temp of 165° is achieved. In a saute pan add in the oil and heat to medium then add in the garlic and cook for about 1 minute. To the oil and garlic, add in the orange marmalade, orange juice, lemon juice and honey and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sauce is slightly reduced and sticky.
- Add in the heated chicken wings and stir well to coat all of the wings. Combine lemon zest and minced green onion then sprinkle on top of the chicken wings for garnish.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Chicken, Dinner, Lunch