Spicy Tuna Roll Nachos
- 4 oz White Corn Tortilla Chip Triangle 4-Cut, Fried
- 1 oz Sushi Rice, Short Grain, Cooked
- 4 oz Ahi Tuna Poke Cube
- 1/4 ea Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded, Diced
- 1/2 ea Avocado, Diced
- 1 ea Seaweed Nori Roasted, Chopped into small flakes
Spicy Sushi Sauce
- 1 Each Seaweed Nori Roasted, Chopped into small flakes
- 2 oz Japanese Mayonnaise
- 3/4 oz Sriracha Chili Hot Sauce
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/3 oz Sesame Oil
- Lightly sear tuna on flat top.
- Arrange chips on plate. Top with tuna, rice, cucumber, and avocado.
- For the Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Drizzle with Spicy Sushi Sauce and garnish with nori flakes.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Seafood