Spicy Mussels with Ginger and Lemongrass
- 1 Tablespoon Oil Olive Extra Virgin In Tin
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger Root Fresh, peeled and grated
- 2 Teaspoons Herb Lemon Grass Fresh Bag Refrigerated
- 1 Ounce Pepper Chili Jalapeno Fresh, seeded and chopped
- 16 Ounces Mussel In Shell 23-29Cnt Cooked Vacuum Pack Frozen
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar Brown Light Pure Cane Carton
- 1 Teaspoon Sauce Fish Thai Kitchen
- 1 Teaspoon Butter Solid Unsalted Wisconsin Grade A Refrigerated
- 2 Teaspoons Cilantro Fresh, minced
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium to high heat add ginger, lemongrass and jalapeno. Cook over high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute) Add mussels and water and continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes Transfer mussles to warmed soup plate Return pan and broth to stove top Stir in brown sugar, Asian fish sauce, unsalted butter and minced cilantro Pour finished sauce over mussels.
No video selected.