Shrimp Poor Boy Sliders with Radish Slaw and Pickles
These mini sandwiches are piled high with shrimp, cucmbers, onions, and radish slaw.
- 16 Hidden Bay Beer-Battered Shrimp
- 2 Markon First Crop (MFC) Lemons, quartered
- 1 MFC Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 MFC Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 2 C cide vinegar
- 2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 C Culinary Secrets French Red Maison
- 2 Tbsp. RSS Washed & Trimmed Italian Parsley, chopped
- 8 oz. radish sticks
- Coarse sea salt and cracked pepper, to tase
- 16 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- In a medium bowl, combine mustard and apricot preserves; add vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the sliced onion and cucumbers to the mustard mixture and toss to coat. Set aside and let rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine French Red Maison dressing, Italian parsley, and radish sticks; mix well and set aside.
- Deep fry the shrimp until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut the Hawaiian sweet rolls in half and layer pickled cucumbers and onions on the bottom half, followed by one fried shrimp, and lastly the radish slaw. Place the top half of the roll on each slider; serve two person or arrange on a serving platter for a buffet.