Sausage and Peppers
- 1 ounce BRICKFIRE BAKERY® bread garlic toast baked slice average 120/1.4 ounce frozen, grilled (#63356)
- 6 ounces sausage Italian link sweet cut 5" average 4-4.5 ounce frozen (#K2490)
- 1/8 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Parmesan shredded fancy bag, refrigerated (#70947)
- 1/8 ounce basil fresh, sliced thin (#77800)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning Italian coarse (#25972)
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano leaves whole (#24252)
- 1 ounce tomato cherry bulk fresh, sliced in half (#25686)
- 1/2 tablespoon base chicken gourmet paste (#12208)
- 1 tablespoon VILLA FRIZZONI® oil olive extra virgin in tin (#23158)
- 1/8 ounce onion yellow jumbo US #1 fresh, sliced thin (#14096)
- 1/2 ounce pepper bell red medium #1 fresh, sliced thin (#13706)
- 1/2 ounce pepper bell green medium #1 fresh, sliced thin (#13688)
- In a small sauce pan add the chicken base with 1/2 cup of water and oregano, then reduce by 20%.
- Meanwhile, grill the sausages.
- In a hot sauté pan add the olive oil, onion and both peppers. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Cook until the tomatoes are blistered.
- Serve all the ingredients in a large, shallow bowl.
- Top the sausage off with the basil. Garnish and serve with grilled garlic bread.