with Sherry Vinaigrette
This hearty salad works solo as an appetizer or topped with pan seared mahi mahi (w/ dill, parsley, garlic and s/p) for an entrée.
- 12 oz. Salad Blend
- 4 oz. sherry vinaigrette
- 2 oz. smoked paprika-dusted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz. Villa Frizzoni® Caesar Blend Shaved Cheese
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Toss salad blend and vinaigrette together and arrange equal portions on salad plates.
- Top with pumpkin seeds and cheese; grind pepper to taste.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Salad