Roasted Peppers & Golden Raisins with Pine Nuts
- 28 oz Whole Fire Roasted Red Pepper, drained and cut into ¼” strips
- ¾ cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 oz Pine Nuts
- ½ French Baguette, partially baked
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Place pine nuts in a small pan or pie tin and roast until golden brown.
- Thinly slice the baguette and brush with olive oil. Toast in the oven or on the grill until golden brown. Should have 10-12 slices.
- Mix pepper strips in mixing bowl with ½ cup olive oil, golden raisins, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic, and chopped parsley.
- Let marinate together for at least an hour. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust if necessary.
- To serve, mound high in the center of an entrée size plate. Arrange the crostini’s around the roasted peppers. Sprinkle serve with a cocktail fork or small tongs top. Place peppers on crostini’s to eat.