Roasted Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz Jumbo Yellow Onion
- 3 oz Skinless Raw Pork Belly
- 1/8 oz Whole Peeled Garlic
- 8 oz Fancy Sauce Marinara
- 1/8 Hot Flake Chile
- 3 oz Pasta Cavatappi, boiled
- 1 oz Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 oz Sea Salt
- 1/8 oz Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt for pastawater
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan and on a medium heat.
- Seat the onions and pork belly until the pork belly starts to brown and crisp.
- Add in the garlic and pepper flakes and cook for another minute.
- Add in the marinara sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In a large stock pot bring 2 qts of water to a boil. Add 2 tbsp of salt.
- Boil the pasta until al dente and set aside.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Add in the cooked pasta and stir until heated through.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch, Pork