Roasted Corn BBQ Crepes
- 3 ounces Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 3” Corn Cob, Kernels cut off
- 1/8 ounce Jalapeno Pepper, diced
- 4 ounces Fully Cooked Boneless Carnitas
- 1 ounce Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/8 ounce Green Onions, sliced
- 2 ounces Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Mix the red wine vinegar with the coleslaw and refrigerate.
- Mix the carnita meat with the BBQ sauce.
- In a hot sauce pan add the olive oil with corn and chopped jalapeno. Cook until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and drain the remaining oil onto a paper towel.
- Make the muffin mix according to box instructions, but add a little bit more water so it is more like a thin pancake batter.
- Add in the roasted jalapeno and corn.
- Make two corn pancakes and place on a plate, top with the coleslaw and carnita meat, garnish with green onion.