Pulled Pork Benedict
- 1 English Muffin, sliced
- 4 ounces Frozen bagged Fully Cooked Boneless Carnitas
- ¼ ounce Sliced Bacon, diced
- ½ ounce Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 Grade A Large Eggs, poached
- 1/8 ounce Green Onion, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- Toast the english muffin halves and place the carnitas meat on top of each one.
- Meanwhile, pan fry the bacon until crisp.
- Place the egg and hollandaise sauce on top of each mound of pulled pork.
- Add the Cajun seasoning, bacon, and green onion.