Porky Skillet Bread
- 2 ounces Pulled Pork Smoked Fully Cooked With Apple Cider Vinegar Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 3 ounces Basic Muffin Mix
- ¼ ounce Extra Light Grade A Amber Honey
- 1/8 ounce Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Make muffin mix by box directions.
- In small bowl combine thawed portion of pulled pork and maple bacon seasoning.
- Next, in a small heated skillet place the pulled pork then the muffin mix and thyme leaves.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown and cooked through.
- Pull out of oven and drizzle with honey.