- 3 ounces Frozen bagged Fully Cooked Boneless Carnitas
- 2 ounces Sliced Bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces Hardwood Smoked Boneless Ham, thinly sliced
- 1 6” Italian Hoagie Bun, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon Mesquite Herb Fajita Seasoning
- ½ ounce Hamburger Sliced Dill Pickles
- 1 ounce Bistro Sauce
- 1/8 ounce Pepper Jack Cheese, sliced
- Heat up the carnitas meat and add the fajita herb seasoning to it, let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Slather both sides of hoagie bun with bistro sauce, add the carnitas meat, ham, and cooked bacon.
- Top off with pickles and pepper jack cheese.
- Place in a panini press or on a flat top. Serve!
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Sandwiches