- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Chicken Base Paste
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Beef Base Paste
- 2 ounces Bacon Single Slice Applewood Smoked
- 1 teaspoon Thai Fish Sauce
- 4 ounces Pork Cushion Meat Boneless Carnita Style
- 2 Large Grade A Eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ ounce Fresh Red Radish, thinly sliced
- Frozen Japanese Ramen Noodles
- ¼ ounce Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Exotic Wild Mushroom Blend (Crimini, Shiitake, Oyster), sauteed
- For the broth, add together the water, chicken and beef bases, fish sauce, and bacon.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes, strain.
- Cook the noodles and place in bowl with broth, garnish with carnita meat, halved hard boiled eggs, sauteed mushrooms, radish, and green onion.