Pork Carnitas Verde
- 1/4 Tsp Cloves Ground
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seed Ground
- 3 oz Pepper Chili Jalapeno Fresh
- 1 lb Tomatillo Fresh, Cleaned
- 6 oz Onion White Peeled Fresh, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped In Oil Refrigerated
- 1/4 oz Thyme Fresh
- 1 Tsp Herb Marjoram Fresh Bag Refrigerated Delivers Within 2 Business Days
- 3 lb Broth Chicken Canned
- 8 oz Flour Corn Masa Dry Delivers Within 3-5 Business Days, Mix with 1 cup of water
- 1/2 Ea Parsley Bunched Us #1 Washed Cleaned 6 Count Fresh, Cleaned and chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Herb Epazote Fresh Bag Refrigerated Delivers Within 2 Business Days
- 2 oz Cilantro Fresh, cleaned
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Cushion Meat Boneless Carnita Style Fully Cooked Boil In Bag Frozen
- Combine cloves and cumin together and grind in a spice mill. Add to jalapenos, tomatillos, onion, garlic, thyme and marjoram with 1 /2 cup of chicken stock and blend.
- Heat remaing stock on the stove combine with blended mixture, and bring to a simmer.
- Take masa paste, thin with about a cup of water and whisk into stock. Continue to simmer and whisk. Cook for about 10 minutes. Sauce should have a cream sauce like consistency.
- While sauce is thickening, combine and blend epazote, parsley, and cilantro. Add water if needed to create a smooth green paste. Add to sauce and continue to simmer. Serve with heated carnita meat.