Pomegranate Lacquered Tuna
- 6 oz Tuna Red Ahi Steak
- 1½ oz Pomegranate Lacquer
- 3 oz Radish Greens
- 3 oz Black Sesame Spaetzle
- 2 oz Basil Mushroom Broth
- To serve, plate in a shallow entree sized pasta bowl. Place 2 ounces of hot broth in the bottom of the bowl. Arrange 3 ounces of radish greens in the middle of the bowls. Place sautéed spaetzle on top of the greens. Some spilling in to the broth is good. Arrange lacquered tuna on top of the spaetzle.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood