Parmesan Dusted Potato Chips
- 8 ounces potato 80 count average Idaho russet US #1 grade carton temperature control above 40 degrees F fresh hi-low (#M8972)
- 6 ounces COBBLESTREET MARKET® soup tomato basil bisque creamy vegetarian ready to cook frozen (#13016)
- 2 ounces cheese Mozzarella low moisture whole milk regular shredded, refrigerated (#20139)
- 2 ounces cheese Parmesan grated imported tub, refrigerated (#28103)
- 1 ounce pancetta diced 4/5lb bags, refrigerated (#H6712)
- 1/4 each parsley bunched us #1 washed cleaned 6 count fresh clean and chopped (#13666)
- Thinly slice russet potato into chips and place in bowl.
- Run cold water over chips until starch has been cleared. Drain and place on paper towel and dry.
- While chips are drying, heat soup per instruction. Whisk in Mozzarella and 1 ounce of grated Parmesan. Allow soup to simmer.
- Fry chips in fryer preheated to 350 degrees F. Cook until golden brown. Allow to drain on paper towel. Toss in remaining Parmesan and serve with roasted tomato and cheese dip.
- Garnish dip with diced pancetta and parsley.