Oatmeal Cookie Bread Pudding
- 1 Ounce Granola
- 1/8 Ounce Cranberry Dried
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground Korintje
- 1 Each Bagel Plain 5 Ounce Partial Baked Frozen
- 2 Each Egg Shell On White Large Grade Aa Loose Pack Il/15 Day Refrigerated
- 8 Ounces Milk Whole White Select Plastic Refrigerated
- 3 Ounces Sugar Beet Granulated Extra Fine
- 1 Teaspoon Extract Vanilla Pure
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Solid Unsalted Wisconsin Grade A Refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the bagel into small chunks and drizzle with melted unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- In a large ramekin, add the buttered bagel, granola, and dried cranberries.
- Cover with the egg mixtures.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 45 minutes or until the mixture springs back when pressed upon.