Mushroom Ravioli with Pine Nut Basil Brown Butter
- 6 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® ravioli wild mushroom hexagon frozen (#13964)
- 1/4 ounce nut pine (#23078)
- 1/2 ounce basil fresh (#L8802)
- 1 ounce butter blend European style solid, refrigerated (#11690)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt coarse kosher box (#33428)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper black cafe grind 20 mesh (#24116)
- 1/2 ounce cheese Parmesan shaved, refrigerated (#N4254)
- Roast pine nuts in a 350-degree F oven until soft and golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Boil water and cook ravioli until ready.
- Add butter to pan and cook until it starts to brown and smell nutty. Turn off heat.
- Toss with ravioli, basil leaves, and pine nuts in butter.
- Season with salt and pepper, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Italian, Lunch