Moroccan Tuna Bocadillo Sandwich
- 3 oz HIDDEN BAY® Tuna Chunk Tongol Light in Water No Additives, Drained
- 1 ea Baguette French Partial Baked 19-22" 10.5 Ounce Frozen, Split and Toasted
- 2 oz Mayonnaise Heavy Duty Deluxe
- 1 oz Paste Cumin Harissa Spicy Dry Delivers within 3-5 Business Days
- 1 ea Egg Hard Cooked Peeled Average 227 Cnt in Brine Tub Refrigerated, Chopped
- 6 ea Olive Kalamata Pitted Black Average 201-230 Pound Tub, Chopped
- 1/2 ea Tomato Round Red 6X6 Large Stage 5 Light Red Fresh, Seeded and Diced
- 1/4 oz VILLA FRIZZONI® Oil Olive Extra Virgin, in Tin
- 2 oz Lettuce Shredded, Fresh
- 2 oz Potato Diced Extra Large Fresh, Cooked and Chilled
- Combine mayonnaise and harissa, and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine tuna, egg, olives, tomatoes, lettuce and chopped potatoes. Toss with olive oil.
- Take toasted baguette and spread harissa mayo.
- Put salad and tuna down the center. Cut in half and serve.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches, Seafood