Minestrone with Fried Dough and Parmesan
- 5 ounces COBBLESTREET MARKET® soup minestrone concentrate frozen (#69296)
- 1 each VILLA FRIZZONI® dough pizza ball 19 ounce frozen (#63718)
- 1/4 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Parmesan grated imported tub, refrigerated (#28103)
- 1/8 ounce basil fresh (#77800)
- Heat the soup.
- Thaw the pizza dough and make little 1/2-ounce balls of dough.
- Fry dough balls in the fryer.
- Place soup in the bowl and add the fried dough.
- Garnish with chopped basil and Parmesan cheese.
Servings: Minestrone with Fried Dough and Parmesan
Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
Categories: The Dish, Recipes