Mediterranean Seafood Stew
- 6 ounces COBBLESTREET MARKET™ soup minestrone concentrate frozen, thawed per instruction (#69296)v
- 4 ounces shrimp black tiger raw peeled and deveined 26-30 no tail individually quick frozen (#10312)
- 4 ounces mussel in shell 23-29 count cooked vacuum pack frozen (#13910)
- 1 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® oil olive extra virgin in tin (#23159)
- 1/2 ounce garlic chopped in oil, refrigerated (#76214)
- 1 1/4 ounces BRICKFIRE BAKERY® bread garlic toast baked slice average 120/1.4 ounce frozen grilled (#63356)
- Heat sauté pan over medium to high heat. Add garlic in olive oil. Cook until slightly browned.
- Add shrimp and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mussels.
- Add soup and bring to temperature.
- Place in soup tureen and garnish with grilled garlic bread.