Meat Lover's Quiche
- 6 Large Grade A Eggs
- 1 10” Pie Crust, unbaked
- 4 ounces Heavy Cream, refrigerated
- 4 ounces Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 ounces Spicy Garlic Italian Sausage, crumbled
- 4 ounces Hardwood Smoked Ham Extra Lean, diced
- 4 ounces Pork and Beef Pepperoni, diced
- 8 ounces White Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 ounces Green Onion, chopped
- Place pastry crust into a quiche pan and pre-bake at 400° for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and cream together, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the four meats, cheese, onion, and evenly distribute onto crust. Cover with egg and cream mixture.
- Place on sheet pan and place into oven to bake. This should take about 20-25 minutes.
- Check for doneness by testing center with a toothpick. The quiche is done when the toothpick comes out clean.
- Type: Breakfast, Lunch, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Breakfast, Entrée, Lunch