with Tequila Soaked H2Omelon-mango Salsa
- 4 1/2 oz Mahi Mahi Fillet 8 Ounce No Bone or Skin Bloodline Removed Vacuum Pack Frozen
- 2 Fluid oz Oil Coconut Extra Virgin Organic Dry Delivers Within 3-5 Business Days
- 1/2 oz Garlic Chopped in Water Refrigerated
- 1/3 oz Paprika Ground Smoked
- 1 1/2 oz Avocado Halves Hass Fresh
- 3 Ea Tortilla Corn White Super Soft 5.5"
- 4 1/2 oz Cream Cheese Loaf Refrigerated
- 1/8 oz Pepper Chipotle Chili Ground
Tequila soaked watermelon salsa (1 Serving)
- 6 oz Watermelon Cubed 3/4" Fresh
- 1 Ea Tequila
- 1 1/3 oz Sugar Beet Granulated Extra Fine
- 6 oz Mango Chunks Fresh
- 2 oz Pepper Jalapeno #1 Fresh
- 1 1/2 oz Onion Green Slice 1/4" Fresh
- 2 oz Basil Fresh
- 1 Ea Lime Refrigerated
- 1/4 oz Salt Table Iodized Bulk
- Heat the grill, grill pan or large frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush the Mahi Mahi with the coconut oil and smoked paprika, chipotle and salt and pepper.
- Grill or pan fry for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove and chop into chunks and then drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp of melted coconut oil and lime juice.
- After 30 minutes, remove the watermelon from the tequila and place in a clean bowl.
- Add the mango, jalapeno, green onions, basil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- To assemble the tacos spread a little cream cheese on the bottom of each taco shell, then fill with the flaked or chopped Mahi Mahi. Top with sliced avocado and the watermelon-mango salsa.