Mahi Mahi Veracruzana
- 8 oz Mahi Mahi Fillet 8 Ounce No Bone Or Skin Bloodline Removed Vacuum Pack Frozen
- 1 Ea Lime Us #1 175/200 Size Fresh, Juice of
- 1/2 Tbsp Oil Olive Extra Virgin Plastic Bottle
- 2 oz Onion Yellow Sliced Fresh
- 1 Tsp Garlic Chopped In Oil Refrigerated
- 5 oz Tomato Whole Peeled Italian San Marzano Style With Basil, Crushed
- 1 Tsp Base Clam Gourmet Paste, Dissolved in 4 oz water
- 1 Tsp Caper Nonpareil Import Plastic, rinsed
- 1/2 oz Olive Manzanilla Slice Green Spanish Without Pimento Glass Jar
- 1/8 Ea Parsley Curly Fresh, Cleaned and chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano Leaves Whole Bulk
- 1/8 oz Bay Leaves Whole Sweet
- 1/4 Tsp Salt Coarse Kosher
- In a bowl, combine kosher salt and lime juice. Add fish and marinade for about 20 minutes.
- ln a sauce pan, heat oil and saute onions and then add garlic. Add clam broth, crushed tomatoes, olives, capers, oregano and bay leaf. Simmer and reduce sauce.
- Remove fish from marinade add, to sauce, and continue to simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Seafood