Lobster stuffed Tenderloin w/ Old Bay Hollandaise
- 32 oz Legacy 72™ Angus, Whole Tenderloin, Choice Angus, Strap & Skin off
- 8 oz HIDDEN BAY® Lobster Canadian Tail, 4-5 oz
- 2 oz Chopped Garlic
- 1½ oz Green Scallion
- 1½ oz Italian Parsley
- 8 oz Salted Butter
- 3/8 oz Fresh Tarragon
- 2 1/3 oz Shallots
- 3 oz Crimini Mushroom
- 2 oz Hollandaise Sauce
- ¼ oz Hidden Bay® Seasoning
- Lobster mix: Cook lobster and cool. Cut mushrooms and dice green onion and shallot. Add butter and tarragon to saute pan. Dice lobster and add to bowl. Once the mixture is cooked add to bowl with lobster and mix.
- To stuff the tenderloin, cut tenderloin lengthwise, to within 3/4 inch of the bottom. Open the meat like a book so the tenderloin lies flat. Slightly pound out just to even out any bulky spots. Fill center of meat with lobster mix. Starting on the long side, tightly roll up the tenderloin. Secure with butcher string or water soaked toothpicks.
- Roast in oven 350ºF for 25 minutes. Rest, cut into slices and top with hollandaise. Sprinkle Hidden Bay Seasoning on top.