Korean Baked Wings
- 16 oz Naked Chicken Wing Fully Cooked
- 1 Tbsp Red Chili Paste Gochujang
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1½ tsp Wine Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Whole Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp White Sesame Seed toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix soy sauce, Gochujang paste, crushed red pepper, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger and garlic together.
- Toss wings in sauce to coat. Place on lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Turn and brush with sauce again. Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish by sprinkling with toasted sesame seeds to serve.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Chicken, Dinner, Lunch