Italian Tater Tots
- 5 ounces potato tater tot grade A, fry or convection oven zero grams trans fat Versitots frozen (#60926)
- 1 1/4 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® sauce Alfredo frozen (#22826)
- 1/8 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® pepperoni sliced pork and beef average 16 slice per ounce 44 millimeter frozen, diced (#18862)
- 1/2 ounce topping pizza sausage Italian spicy with garlic fully cooked average 8 count/ounce (#78906)
- 1/8 ounce pepper red whole roasted, diced (#R5590)
- 3/4 ounce VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Mozzarella shredded feather, low moisture, part skim refrigerated (#61676)
- Deep fry the tater tots and top with the Alfredo sauce, then melt the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Meanwhile in a hot sauté pan add the sausage, pepperoni and red pepper. Once heated, place on top of the tater tots.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Italian, Lunch, Side