- 5 ounces Criss Cut Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries, deep fried
- 2 ounces Fresh Chunky Marinara Sauce, heated
- 1 ounce Pork And Beef Pepperoni Slices
- 1 ounce Spicy Italian Sausage Pizza Topping
- 1 ½ ounces Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon Oregano, ground
- Place the Criss cut fried onto a dish after they have been fried, add the marinara and cheese, then top with sausage and pepperoni.
- Place under salamander or oven until the cheese is melted, garnish with oregano.