- 6 oz Shrimp White Raw Headless Shell On 13- 15 Block Frozen, Saute'
- 2 oz Seasoning Blend Parsley Celery Yellow Onion Green Bell Pepper Red Pepper Individually Quick Frozen
- 1/8 oz Truffle Black Brushed lndicum, HUITALACOCHE'
- 2 oz Wine Cooking Chablis, TEQUILA
- 2 oz Onion Green Scallion lceless Clean And Trim Fresh, CUT ON BIAS
- 2 oz Cream Whipping Heavy Fresh Refrigerated
- 2 oz Butter Solid Grade Aa Unsalted Sweet Cream Refrigerated, DICE
Roasted Poblano Grits (1 serving)
- 5 lb Grits Corn Enriched, Boil
- 2 lb Bacon Slice Slab 18-22 Silver Frozen, Crisp. Retain Fat
- 2 lb Cream Whipping Heavy Fresh Refrigerated
- 8 oz Base Chicken No Msg Added Select, make 64 oz stock
- 2 lb Pepper Chili Pasilla Poblano Refrigerated, Char, Deseed, Dice
- 16 Ea Corn Cob 5.5"-5.75" Simply Sweet Individually Quick Frozen, Char.
- 6 oz Seasoning Creole
- 3 lb Cream Cheese Loaf Refrigerated
- Heat 6 oz Grits.
- Season shrimp and dry. No Moisture!
- Saute Trinty in bacon fat for 2 minutes. Add the Huitalacoche’. Add the seasoned shrimp.
- Flip after 60 seconds. Deglaze with splash of tequila. Careful – Fuego!
- Stir in Heavy Cream. Stir briskly. When you see small bubbles, add the butter.
- Turn down heart. You are mounting the sauce – this will keep it from breaking.
- Mold the grits and plate in center. Remove the shrimp. Pour sauce around the grits. Place Shrimp around the grits. Tail up. Garnish with freshly cut green onions on the bias. Do not use old green onions.
- Remove the shrimp. Pour sauce around the grits. Place Shrimp around the grits. Tail up. Garnish with freshly cut green onions on the bias. Do not use old green onions.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Seafood