Herb Truffle Onion Ring Poutine
- 6 oz Onion Ring, Beer Battered 5/8" Thick
- 3 oz Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/8 oz White Truffle Oil
- 5 oz Cheese Curd, White Cheddar, Natural
- 1/8 oz Thyme
- 1/8 oz Parsley
- 3 oz Bacon, Single Slice 14-17 Applewood Smoked
- In a saucepan, make brown gravy according to recipe, then add fresh chopped herbs and finish with truffle oil.
- Fry onion rings, place in small baking dish, and top with cheese curds.
- Finish with herb brown gravy and place in oven for 5 -7 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and cooked chopped bacon.