Grilled Vegetable Frittata
- 48 oz SILVERBROOK Scrambled Egg Mix
- 6 oz zucchini, coin cut 1⁄4” thick, grilled
- 6 oz yellow squash, coin cut 1⁄4” thick, grilled 6 oz red pepper, coin cut 1⁄4” thick, grilled
- 4 oz onion, 1⁄4” thick, grilled
- 1⁄2 oz scallions, chopped
- 12 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven-proof 12” skillet over medium heat.
- Add the butter and the eggs.
- Fold the eggs over themselves until barely starting to set.
- Add the remaining ingredients except 2 oz of the Jack cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Continute cooking until the eggs are barely set.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and place under a broiler or a preheated 400°F oven until the eggs are fully set and the cheese has melted.
- Cut into 12 portions and serve.