Grilled Shrimp, Honey Corn Bread with Southwest Corn and Green Chili Bisque
- #15860 6 oz. Southwest Corn & Green Chili Bisque
- 2 16/20 pdton shrimp
- Cajun Season
- Honey Corn Bread (use 3” cooking ring to cut portion)0
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Heat bisque per instruction
- While soup is heating dust shrimp with Cajun spice and grill.
- Take warm soup plate, ladle 6 oz. of bisque. Place corn bread disk in center of bisque. Lock shrimp tails and place on corn bread. Place rosemary through locked tails.