Grilled Hawaiian Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 2 ea Hawaiian Brioche Slider Bun, Sliced 2.5"
- 6 oz Hardwood Smoked Ham, thinly sliced
- 3 oz Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 2 oz Pineapple Cubes, 3/8"
- 1 oz Sting in' Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 oz Natural Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 oz Creole Mustard
- Split and butter both inside sweet Hawaiian roll with I oz of butter, then toast on grilled until golden brown, then remove and set aside.
- In a medium heated skillet, add the diced pineapple and stinging honey garlic sauce and cook for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Back to the griddle, add 1 oz of butter, the add ham and cook until heated, then split portions, top with swiss cheese and melt.
- Spread creole mustard on buns, then place ham and cheese on the bottom bun, then top with pineapple sauce. Cover with top bun.