Green Tea Sticky Wings
- 4 lb Naked Chicken Wing, Fully Cooked
- 16 oz Sauce Soy
- 8 oz Light Amber Honey
- 4 oz Rice Vinegar
- 2 oz Sesame Oil
- 4 oz Chili Sauce, Sambal Oelek
- 4 ea China Green Bag
- 1/4 oz Ginger Ground
- 1/8 oz White Sesame Seed
- 1/8 oz Green Scallion, chopped
- Arrange chicken wings tightly in shallow pan. In separate sauce pan, combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, sambal, tea bags and ginger. Bring to a slow boil and simmer 10 min covered.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 min, tossing wings to coat evenly.
- Remove wings to an oiled baking sheet and put in 400°F oven for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, reduce remaining sauce to a lacquer (syrup consistency) and baste wings as they cook.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions (optional).
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Chicken, Dinner, Lunch