Goat Cheese Crusted Strip Steak
- 10 ounces striploin 12-ounce steak center cut choice 1" tail 1180A, refrigerated (#37084)
- 1/8 ounce garlic whole peeled reclosable bag 100-130 count/pound fresh, roasted (#V5377)
- 2 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® sauce Marinara chunky gluten free (#12072)
- 1 ounce kale green clean and trimmed fresh (#78277)
- 1 tablespoon oil olive 10% blended (#15070)
- 1/2 ounce COBBLESTREET MARKET™ goat cheese crumbles (#12854/#18816)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning Italian coarse (#25972)
- Season the steak liberally with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, and grill to the desired temperature.
- Meanwhile, place the oil into a hot sauté pan and sautée the kale until well wilted.
- Place the goat cheese on top of the steak and melt in an oven or salamander.
- Place the steak on top of the Marinara sauce and kale.