Fried Tiramisu with Balsamic Pudding
- 1 cup chocolate pudding
- 1 tablespoon balsamic reduction
- 6 oz. BRICKFIRE BAKERY® Tiramisu, cubed
- 1/2 cup lady fingers, blended
- 1 cup tempura batter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 quart cooking oil
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the chocolate pudding and balsamic reduction until combined.
- Roll the tiramisu cubes in the lady finger crumbs, then place on a parchment-lined pan to prevent sticking.
- Freeze until hard, about 2 hours.
- Add cinnamon and sugar to tempura batter. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Heat the cooking oil to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the tiramisu in the tempura batter and set into the cooking oil.
- Cook for about a minute, or until the batter is crispy.
- Serve with the pudding and fresh fruit.
No video selected.