Crispy Shrimp Torta
- 4 oz HIDDEN BAY® Shrimp Breaded Hand Oriental Butterfly, 21-25 Clean Tail, Individually Quick Frozen
- 1/8 tsp Cumin Seed, Ground)
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise Heavy Duty
- 1/2 oz Bean Pinto Refried with Lard
- 1 ea Roll Telera 3-Ounce Slice Thaw & Serve, Frozen, Toasted
- 1/2 oz Lettuce Shredded 1/8", Fresh
- 1/4 oz Salsa Pico De Gallo, Refrigerated
- 1/8 ea Cilantro Bunched Fresh, Torn
- 1/4 ea Avocado Hass #2 Breaker, Fresh, Sliced
- Deep fry the shrimp and cut the tails off.
- Mix the cumin and mayonnaise together and refrigerate.
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the roll. Top with the shredded lettuce and pico de gallo.
- Place shrimp and cilantro on lettuce and salsa.
- Finish with sliced avocado and slather the top bun with the cumin mayo.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood