Crispy Pork Sandwich
- Oil For Frying
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Large Grade A Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops, flattened To ¼ ” thick
- 4 slices Of Crusty French Breadcrumb
- Baby Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Large Tomato, sliced
- Heat ¼ inch of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- In one bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the pork chops into the seasoned flour, then into the egg wash, and then into the flour once more.
- Fry the pork chop for 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Transfer to paper towel lined plate to remove any excess grease.
- Spread mayonnaise onto bread slices, layer lettuce, pork chop, avocado, and tomato on top. Serve!