Crispy Calamari and Watercress Salad
- 4 oz HIDDEN BAY® Calamari Ring & Tentacle Breaded Lightly, Frozen
- 1/8 oz Greens Petite Watercress Refrigerated, Delivers Within 2 Business Days
- 1/4 oz Tomato Diced Fresh
- 1/8 oz Cheese Feta Crumble Dry Pack, Refrigerated
- 1/8 oz Almond Sliced Blanched Raw, Toasted
- 1/4 oz VILLA FRIZZONI® Pepper Red Whole Roasted, Diced
- 1/8 oz Onion Red Jumbo US #1, Fresh, Sliced Thin
- 1/8 tsp Seasoning Dry Rub Cumin Harissa Mild Dry, Delivers Within 3-5 Business Days
- 2 tsp Juice Lemon 100%
- 1 1/2 tsp VILLA FRIZZONI® Oil Olive Extra Virgin, in Tin
- 1/4 oz Arugula Wild, Fresh
- 1/4 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher
- Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil until emulsified.
- Deep fry the calamari and toss in the cumin harissa dry rub, as well as the remaining salt.
- Mix the watercress, arugula and red onion together and toss with the lemon dressing.
- Plate; top off with all remaining ingredients.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad, Seafood