Crab Cake Slider w/Horseradish Sriracha Sauce
- 1 ea 3-oz Crab Cake
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Spicy Mustard
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- Whisk sauce ingredients together and chill.
- Fry or oven prepare crab cake to golden brown.
- On a suitable slider bun, top crab cake with sriracha sauce or serve on the side. Cut into quarters. Frill pick corners and drizzle with sauce as desired.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Seafood