Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 6 Ounces Corned Beef Top Round Cap Off Shingle Slice
- 1 Ounce Kit Coleslaw Cabbage Car Dressing No Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dressing 1000 Island Grand
- 1/8 Ounce Caraway Seed Whole, Toasted
- 1 Ounce Cheese Swiss 20 Slice
- 2 Each Bread Reuben Marble Rye
- Toast the marble rye.
- Add corned beef and top with the Swiss cheese.
- Place in an oven or under a salamander to melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile mix the cole slaw mix with the 1000 island dressing and caraway seeds.
- Top the corned beef with the chilled coleslaw mix.
- Top off with the other slice or bread