Cod & Cauli Nachos
- 4 ea 8-lb Large Heads Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 C Vegetable Oil
- 4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 lbs Beer Battered Wild Caught Alaska Polluck/Pacific Cod
- 3 C Colby Cheese, grated
- Pico de Gallo
- Mexican Crema
- Black Olives, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Toss florets with oil, salt, cumin and paprika and roast on baking sheets until browned and crisp, 35-40 minutes.
- Prepare fish according to label instructions. Divide into single serving dishes, top with 1 oz cheese and bake until melted.
- Garnish with pico de gallo, crema, black olives and chopped cilantro.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch, Mexican, Seafood