Chimmichurri Brunch Burger
- 1 lb PRAIRIE CREEK® Beef Ground Bulk 81/19 Raw Cryo, Refrigerated
- 2 oz Cheese Cheddar Yellow Sharp 75 Ounce 22 Slice, Refrigerated
- 1/4 oz Parsley Italian, Fresh
- 1/4 oz Cilantro, Washed, Fresh
- 1 oz Oil Olive Extra Virgin, in Tin
- 1 oz Garlic Whole, Peeled, Minced, Fresh
- 1/2 oz Shallot Bulk, Diced, Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Red, Crushed
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seed, Ground
- 1 ea Lemon Choice, Fresh
- 1/4 fl oz Honey Extra Light Amber Grade A, 51% Domestic
- 4 oz Tomato Round Red 5X6 Extra Large, Stage 5 Light Red, Fresh
- 2 ea BRICKFIRE BAKERY® Bun Brioche 4" Sliced Thaw & Serve, Frozen
- 2 ea Egg Shell-On White Extra Large Grade Aa, Loose Pack, Refrigerated
- 1/4 oz Salt Coarse Kosher Box
- Combine the parsley, cilantro, minced garlic, diced shallots, olive oil, zest of one half of one Iemon, cumin, crushed red pepper and honey.
- Blend all together, but leave some texture and don’t over-blend (will decrease bright color).
- Salt to desired taste.
- Slice tomatoes into rounds.
- Form burger into two 8-oz patties. Cook to desired doneness with cheddar melted on it. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook eggs over easy.
- Toast buns slightly.
- Plate; on bottom bun, place tomato slices. Next, add cheese-covered patty. Lay egg on top of patty.
- Spread Chimichurri sauce on top bun.
- Place top bun on burger and serve.
- Servings: 2
- Type: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Breakfast, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches