- 2 Each Tortilla Corn White 6" For Frying
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoning Sriracha
- 4 Tablespoons Puree Tomato Fancy 1.06
- 1/8 Ounce Onion Yellow Jumbo Us #1 Fresh, Small dice
- 1/8 Ounce Cilantro, Torn
- 1 Each Egg Shell On White Large Grade Aa Loose Pack Il/15 Day Refrigerated
- 2 Tablespoons Oil Olive 10% Blended
- 1/2 Ounce Cheese Pepper Jack 120 Slice Refrigerated
- 5 1/4 Ounces Beef Ground Patty Shape Steak Burger Angus 3-1 80/20 Round Raw Refrigerated, Grilled
- 1 Each Bun Hamburger Plain 3.5" Slice Baked Frozen
- 1/8 Ounce Lettuce Green Leaf Clean And Trim Cello Fresh, Shredded
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees Deep fry the cut tortilla chips until crispy. Set aside
- In a saute pan add 1Tbs. Of the oil, and the onion, cook until translucent. Add the tomato puree and sriracha seasoning. Cook until well combined and heated through. Add the chips and stir until coated. Place the pan in the oven and bake for approximately 5-8 minutes.
- In a small saute pan (or flat top) add the remaining 1Tbs. Of oil. Cook the egg sunny side up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the shredded lettuce on the bottom of the burger bun. Top with the grilled burger and pepper jack cheese.
- Top off with chilequiles mixture. Finish off with the sunny side up egg and torn cilantro.