- 8 oz PRAIRIE CREEK® Beef Ground Bulk 81/19 Raw Cryo, Refrigerated
- 1/2 oz Harissa, Mixed into Ground Beef
- 1/2 oz Onion, Diced, Mixed into Ground Beef
- 1/4 oz Pepper Green Whole, Fresh, Diced, Mixed into Ground Beef
- 1 ea BRICKFIRE BAKERY® Bun Brioche Deli 4" Frozen, Grilled
- 1/2 oz Sauce Tzatziki Greek Cuke, Refrigerated
- 1/2 tsp Mint, Fresh, Chopped and Added to Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 oz Lettuce Blend Arcadian Harvest Classic, Fresh
- 1/2 oz Cheese Goat, Crumbled, 2 lb Tray, Refrigerated, Mixed into Ground Beef
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, harissa seasoning, diced onion, diced pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
- Cook burger to desired doneness.
- Grill Brioche deli bun until toasted.
- Take toasted Brioche bun and place salad greens on top with burger.
- Finish with a dollop of minted tzatziki sauce on top and serve.
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Beef, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches